Top Haircare Brands We Carry In Store Save On Shipping!
Here’s our top reasons why you should consider purchasing your hair care items from your stylist and not somewhere else:
1. Salon products ARE better: Generally, professional products use gentler surfactants (cleansers), are more concentrated, and have higher levels of ingredients that produce true results.
Of any person, hair stylists see what damaging effects occur when guests use “drug store” brands (this includes that “natural” stuff you get at Wholefoods). We also see what miracles can happen when a guest uses our recommended brands.
It’s always baffled us as to how many guests think nothing of spending hundreds of dollars on their hair color and cuts, but yet choose to “care” for their hair with cheap, random stuff found at a drug store. You wouldn’t wash your Calvin Klein silk shirt in Palmolive hand soap would you? Why would you take that risk with your hair?
2. Cheap brands are watered down: Drug store brands can make a big bottle seem cheap, when in actuality it’s diluted too much to give you the results you’re seeking. Our products have higher concentrations of quality active ingredients in order to maximize the effects on your hair. This will allow you to use less and receive more noticeable results. You may spend more on the bottle because the ingredients are higher quality and more concentrated, but you’ll replace it less frequently which means you’ll end up saving money.
3. Environmental Concerns: Cheaply made products result in harm to the environment due to higher energy wasting and excess landfill waste. The product lines we carry consider their impact on the environment and those who use their products. They use less plastic and paper from recycled sources, power their facilities by wind and solar, use environmentally safe, organic and sustainable ingredients in addition to organizing and investing in environmental efforts to help offset their carbon footprint. Now that’s something to stand behind. Bet you didn’t know you could benefit the planet while buying shampoo!
4. No Guarantee: Your stylist is the only one who is knowledgeable enough to know which shampoo, conditioner and styling products are right for your hair texture, density, life style and desired result. When you buy in a drug store, you’re taking a guess and more than likely spending money on items that won’t give you the results you need. We know our brands and guarantee you will love the hair care you purchase from us. If not, bring it back and we will try something new…so there’s no risk at all.
5. Invest in your local hair salon: If you love your stylist and your salon, you’ll be happy to hear that purchasing your home care items from them is actually how they stay in business and are able to afford their supplies, tools and continuing education. The money you spend on your services barely covers the overhead of a healthy salon business. (I know, shocking isn’t it?) It’s your home care purchases that afford us the resources we need to grow and continue to improve the service experience you’ve come to enjoy. You can feel good about spending your money at a place that really matters to you, and help support the local economy.
6. You don’t know what’s REALLY in that bottle: Retailers that are not hair salons are not legally allowed to sell salon brand products. This means they often obtain these brands from wholesalers who go out of business or have shady business practices (notice how they never have an entire product line in stock, only bits and pieces).